A TAURUS IN NEPTUNE - STYLING NEPTUNE COLLECTIVE




Recent events have shifted my world and realigned me with a strong sense of purpose and direction in terms of what I stand for. If you’ve been following me you know I’m here for all things thrifting and sustainability. From here on out, I am also here for supporting small, black, and sustainable businesses - not necessarily in that order and not necessarily all at once. So, meet The Neptune Collective.



TNC is a small, British, independent fashion and lifestyle brand for all women. Born from a love of style and desire to translate moods through styling and inspired by the carefree ambiance of Ibiza & simple styling from the 90s. They hope to create styles for confident, independent, and carefree women. 
They lovingly gifted Taurus baby me the "Taurus top" from their collection. Here's how I styled it!







During the day I'd wear it with jeans and perhaps a pair of stylish slip-on flats with a woven birken basket to put flowers in. I don't have those (yet) but a girl can dream. I can see myself dressing it all the way down to the beach by throwing on a cute sarong and sunnies. This piece is so versatile I liked wearing it back to front too. 



I've never attended prom or any type of formal event so dressing it up had me feeling and looking like some Disney Princess-Taylor Swift Love Story-bellasima. Brb, I'm busy wafting around my grand mansion cluttered room and dancing under my decadent chandelier dodgy light bulb.

         


What I love most about TNC is that they are aware of social and economic issues within the fashion industry and in life in general. They are working hard to reduce their fashion footprint - and become a more sustainable brand. I adore the recyclable packaging and minimal touch so I kept my looks simple too.


  

Shop Neptune Collective here and let me know which look was your favourite in the comments!




That's all for now!

Love,

Essy x

Post a Comment